Retreat review scores and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their retreat of 8 Days Meditation, Yoga and Soul Adventure in Tenerife, Spain.
- Value for money
- Program accuracy
- Temazcal ceremony
- Excursions and trips in nature
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Workshops on mantra chanting, free healing dance, and more
- Daily healthy vegetarian food
- 7 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers
Group sizesThe maximum participants in the group is 20
LanguagesSpoken languages: Italian, Spanish, English
You will be staying at Hacienda Cristoforo, a place that makes you enter a different pace. This jewel of ecotourism is located in the sunny west of Tenerife, in a paradise of eternal spring for the excellence of its climate all year round. Located out of mass tourism and a 15-minute walk from the sea and two beaches, the accommodation has a natural environment and care to detail work of the Greek architect Denise Devaris. Hacienda Cristoforo features palm trees, turtles, organic garden, farm, exotic pool, gardens, and magical corners.The accommodation will be in beautiful rustic houses and you can select a shared room, double or individual at different costs.
During the retreat, you will start the day with yoga and meditation practice before breakfast. After some rest and relaxation, the daily activity will be proposed so you will prepare for hiking, excursions, or the beach and will have a picnic there. In the evenings, you will have workshops or open air practice just before or after dinner. The teaching and experience is a continuous process, naturally guided with the wisdom of yoga bringing deep understanding.
The program is designed and adapted to enter gradually into the practice and does not require previous experience. Both advanced practitioners and beginners will experience the benefits. The order of the program may vary according to weather conditions or to the group dynamic.
Among the proposed workshops are:
- Dynamic meditations (Kundalini, healing, forgiveness)
- Chakra science and art of illumination
- Heart chakra opening meditative dance
- Pranayamas (purifying your energy through breath) and yogasanas
- Mantra chanting (from singing to peace)
- Temazcal (Native American sweat-lodge ceremony)
- Massage workshop and partner yoga
- Improvisation contact dance
Tours are part of the program and the attendance is voluntary. During the course of those activities, it will be shared wisdom in the form of talks, silence, and guided experiences and offerings. Transportation will be by van or car driven by the guide and those participants who wish to enjoy driving on the island, if required. Please tell Yoga En Tenerife if you would like to drive.
- Visit to El Medano (windsurf paradise) and hiking to Montaña Roja (90 minutes)
- Boat trip along the cliffs of Los Gigantes with dolphins and whales
- Exploring the pine forest and valleys in Ifonche
- Teide National Park, volcanic land hiking
- Trekking in Montaña Pelada natural monument, a lovely landscape and exclusive beach
- Permaculture garden and Temazcal ceremony
Three daily meals are included in the price. Yoga en Tenerife offers a nutritious ovo-lacto vegetarian diet with fresh local products. The meals are mainly organic vegetarian food, including eggs and dairy products. A full picnic to take away will be selected for the excursions and there will be fruits, nuts, and herbal tea always available on the retreat. This diet helps invigorating the body and regenerating vitality.
Should you have some specific dietary requirements, such as gluten or lactose intolerance, Yoga en Tenerife will do their best to satisfy your needs.
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S) ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR:
- Lacto-ovo Vegetarian
- Other dietary requirements on request
Things to do
HEALING AND TREATMENTS
During your free time you can book a massage, healing therapies, and treatments available upon request at additional cost. You can select among ayurvedic massage, Thai-yoga massage, crane-sacral therapy, spine healing, cosmic healing, and aquahara (pool massage experience).
You can also do some more activities such as:
- Enjoy a five-star hotel spa Roca Nivaria
- Enjoy nearby beaches
- Explore the area on foot
- Paragliding (tandem trip costs 70 EUR)
- Sign up for a massage or any therapy
- Snorkeling or diving
What Is Included
- 3 daily meals, fruits, and tea
- 7 nights accommodation
- All scheduled yoga classes, lessons, and workshops
- Programmed excursions
- The use of a pool, internet, common areas, and facilities
- Transfer to and from Tenerife South Airport (TFS)
- Transportation to all the excursions
What Is Not Included
- Extra nights at Hacienda Cristoforo (availability on request, 80 EUR per night)
- Individual therapies such as massages or consultations
How To Get There
ARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
Please book your flight to arrive at Tenerife-South Airport (TFS). Transfer from and to the airport is included on the first and last day of the program. Yoga en Tenerifer will pick you up from a meeting point at the airport.
Transfer by the organizer is always available between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Flights landing at another time or day must cover an extra cost for the transfer of 30 EUR. There are many direct flights from main European cities and you can easily find good deals using "google flight" or Jetcost. Low cost airlines suggested by Yoga en Tenerife include Easyjet, Jet2, Monarch, Condor, Ryanair, Vueling, and some others.
ARRIVAL BY TAXI
From Tenerife South Airport (TSF), you can take a taxi to the venue for 35 EUR. You can also take the public transportation.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 25 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.