We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this retreat.
Rejuvenating Yoga Holiday Spain
Following the success of the second yoga holiday abroad, BE Yoga Retreats invites you to join again next year in Tarifa, South of Spain for a wonderful week of sun, sea, yoga, and of course, the delicious home cooked food. At BE Yoga Retreats, they offer you the perfect recipe for relaxation. With the wealth of experience running yoga retreats in the UK and abroad, they pride themselves on excellent hosting and planning. Let them take the stress out of holiday organization!
- 2 yoga classes per day
- Meditation session each day
- Relaxing Indian head massage
- Aperitif and tapas nibbles at dinner
- 7 nights' accommodation
- 3 daily meals
Group sizesThe maximum participants in the group is 10
StylesHatha, Restorative, Partner
LanguagesSpoken languages: English
The venue is a luxurious villa, complete with indoor pool and outdoor infinity pool, located just five minutes walk from the beach. It sits in a stunning elevated position in La Pena area of Tarifa, nestled between mountain and sea, with a panoramic vista over miles of sandy beaches. The villa faces the straits of Gibraltar, looking out east across to Morocco's Rif Mountains and west to the Port of Tangiers.
BE Yoga Retreats Spain Program
Yoga classes will be led by Elise twice daily in the morning and evening, to energize you for the day ahead and wind down for a relaxing evening. The rest of the day is yours to do as you choose, whether it’s enjoying a massage or indulgent treatment with Elise, relaxing out by the pool, strolling down to the beach, or exploring the surrounding countryside.
SAMPLE SCHEDULE IN BRIEF
- 08:15 Yoga outside on the yoga platform or in the studio
- 09:30 Breakfast
- 10:30 Free time to relax / have a treatment / trip to local market / wander to the beach town
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Free time to relax by the pool with a mocktail or smoothie / perhaps take a one to one yoga class with Elise
- 17:00 Yoga
- 19:30 Dinner
- Evening activity such as games / quiz or relax / flamenco concert in Tarifa
SAMPLE SCHEDULE IN MORE DETAIL
- Morning yoga class: You begin at 08:15 with a wake-up yoga class designed to invigorate, energize, uplift, and prepare you for the day ahead.
- If you’re heading out for the day, there is the opportunity to pack up a picnic after breakfast.
- Free time: Time to spend as you wish. You can explore the local area or relax at the house. Sunbathing, swimming, heading to the nearby beach, the choice is yours. This is also a good time to book a massage / indulge in a wonderful body scrub or Ayurvedic facial treatment or take a one to one yoga class with Elise.
- Free time: As above, free time to relax or explore. If you're feeling more active, perhaps go for a hike in the mountains behind the house or take a walk along the beach.
- Evening Yoga: The evening yoga class at 17:00 will be the wind down from the day’s activities incorporating stretching, restorative poses, breathing, relaxation, and meditation. BE Yoga Retreats also do some sessions of aqua yoga in the pool and Partner yoga both of which are great fun.
- Evening entertainment: Optional evening activities will also be provided, for example, a quiz / some fun games, or if you prefer, there a plenty of other areas to relax or socialize during this time. At the villa is also a boules pit which got a lot of after dinner use this year.
One evening, you will head together into Tarifa to see some Flamenco at a local Tapas bar.
Spanish inspired meals will be freshly cooked three times a day, as well as a glass of vino or two with dinner. A continental breakfast will be served buffet style, with tea / coffee, juices, cereal, fresh fruits, pastries, and fresh bread. If you’re heading out for the day, there is the opportunity to pack up a picnic after breakfast. For those staying at the house, a buffet lunch will be served at 1 p.m. At dinner time, enjoy an aperitif and tapas nibbles followed by a two-course meal with wine.
On this holiday, the menu will be Spanish inspired cuisine, a mixture of vegetarian, seafood, and non-vegetarian. However, BE Yoga Retreats are happy to provide alternatives for any dietary requirements you may have.
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S) ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR:
- Other dietary requirements on request
Things to do
INVIGORATING FULL BODY SCRUB AND EXFOLIATION TREATMENT - 1 HOUR (55 GBP)
This cellulite reducing, skin-detoxifying treatment will leave you with beautifully soft and glowing skin. It begins with dry skin brushing to open the pores, before applying a coffee sugar scrub all over the body. After showering and rinsing off the excess product, a luxurious cocoa butter and coconut oil moisturizing cream is massaged into the skin. Tapotement techniques are used to stimulate and invigorate.
LUXURY AYURVEDIC FACIAL TREATMENT - 40 MINUTES (45 GBP)
This indulgent treatment is an 8 step process using natural homemade products and including a facial massage, steam, cleansing, nourishing face mask, and moisturizing. You can choose from either relaxing tropical or deep cleanse.
- Jojoba oil facial massage using acupressure points
- Rose water and chamomile steam
- Gentle cleansing scrub to remove impurities
- Strawberry and papaya face mask
- Coconut and mango butter moisturizing treatment
- Eucalyptus steam to unblock pores and clear the sinuses
- Face massage with tea tree and lemon
- Cleansing peppermint scrub
- Coffee face mask
- Cocoa butter and rose moisturizing treatment
RELAXING OR DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE - 30 MINUTES (30 GBP) OR 45 MINUTES (42 GBP) OR 1 HOUR (50 GBP)
A soothing treatment using long flowing strokes to lull you into a state of deep relaxation. The deep tissue massage uses firmer, slower pressure, and stretching techniques to release tension from tight muscles. There are three options for this massage:
- Back, neck, and shoulders
- Legs, hips, and feet
- Full body
FOOT MASSAGE AND HEAD NECK AND SHOULDER MASSAGE - 35 MINUTES (32 GBP)
This is a seated massage, ideal if you just want a quick relaxing treat. The treatment includes herbal foot soak plus peppermint foot scrub, foot and lower leg massage, and seated Indian head massage.
MINI PAMPER PACKAGE - 1 HOUR 10 MINS (55 GBP)
This includes relaxing back and shoulder massage, Indian head massage, Ayurvedic facial treatment, and herbal foot soak and foot massage.
LUXURIOUS PAMPERING PACKAGE - 1 HOUR 40 MINUTES (75 GBP)
This includes relaxing full-body massage, Indian head massage, Ayurvedic facial, and herbal foot soak and foot massage.
HOLIDAY GODDESS PAMPER PACKAGE - 2 HOURS 10 MINUTES (95 GBP)
This includes exfoliating body scrub treatment, relaxing full-body massage, Indian head massage, Ayurvedic facial, and herbal foot soak and foot massage
Within walking distance are places to do kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, SUP, mountain biking, or even horse riding. There’s a whole host of other things to do in Tarifa including, rock climbing, kayaking, and canyoning, as well as more gentle hiking along rugged sandy beaches, gentle mountains, or beachside promenades.
You can also join the day trips to Tangiers, Morroco with its Baelo Claudia Roman ruins and museum, Bolonia with its Tuna Canning Museum, Tarifa with its whale watching, and Flamenco with its interesting variety of independent shops. Extra charges will apply.
What Is Included
- 2 daily yoga classes (75 minutes and 90 minutes)
- 3 daily meals
- 7 nights' accommodation
- A trip to Tarifa
- Yoga equipment
- Welcome Indian head massage
What Is Not Included
- Additional massages
- Airport transfers
How To Get There
ARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
Please book your flight to arrive at Gibraltar International Airport (GIB). Transfer from and to this airport is available upon request. If several people are arriving to Gibraltar, BE Yoga Retreats can help to arrange a group transfer at a small additional cost.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 28 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.