We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this retreat.
Yoga Teacher Training India
Join this 200-hour teacher training of multi-style yoga teacher training in the land of picturesque Indian beaches and yoga. Kashish Yoga is committed to uniting the body, mind, and soul of each individual for a holistic and healthy lifestyle. Discover what it takes to be an inspiring yoga teacher and get completely equipped to become a professional. You will practice asanas, discover the philosophy of yoga, and learn the teaching methodology.
- Multi-style yoga classes
- 200-hour yoga teacher training
- Get a kriya set and enjoy a dolphin or eagle feeding excursion
- Fun Indian workshops like saree draping, cooking class, and henna tattoo session
- Asanas, yoga philosophy, and teaching methodology
- Pick-up from Goa International Airport (GOI)
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks
- 23 nights accommodation
Group sizesThe maximum participants in the group is 20
StylesAyurveda, Hatha, Sivananda, Vinyasa, Yin, Aerial, Acro, Nidra, Ashtanga, Bhakti, Mysore, Yang
LanguagesSpoken languages: English
Kashish Yoga retreat has two spacious yoga shalas for classes as well as individual practices. There is a massage room, sitting area, dining area, Wi-Fi connection, a small library to expand your mind, not to mention all the Goan sunshine and fresh air to revive and rejuvenate you as you immerse deeply in the practice of yoga. Your safety is on top of Kashish Yoga minds so this retreat is completely secured with security personnel and the whole retreat is built in a manner that it offers a lot of privacy. Therefore, be at ease always, wear whatever you feel like, and be yourself.
New rooms at Yoga Annexe is available from December 2017 onwards. Yoga Annexe is at a walking distance from the retreat.
The center facilities include 20 bamboo cottages that can accommodate up to 50 participants, eco-friendly bamboo huts and elegant rooms, yoga hall fully equipped with yoga mats, props, music system, speaker, and LCD projector, open-sided dining area, reception, admin block, and laundry service. The room facilities include a blanket, mosquito net, comfortable mattress and pillow, weekly housekeeping, and private bathroom with western toilet.
Kashish Yoga Teacher Training in India Program
GET CERTIFIED FOR 24 DAYS
Kashish Yoga has created the most comprehensive and intense course especially for you. Their aim is to guide and direct the yoga practitioners towards highly professional and qualified yoga teachers in 24 days. The Yoga teacher’s course is duly certified by Yoga Alliance which is a certification that is accepted worldwide to teach yoga. Kashish Yoga yoga certification courses are devised after an in-depth study of yoga texts and having years of experience in yoga techniques.
You will cover the most important aspect of yoga by building a bridge between East and West, between science and spirituality, between practice and teaching.
MULTI-STYLE TEACHER TRAINING
In this 200-hour yoga teacher training, Kashish Yoga teaches a multi-style yoga practice including Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga (dynamic flow), Yin yoga, Sivananda, and many other traditions of India. In this manner, students have the option of choosing their own style of yoga practice and teaching in future. Kashish Yoga also emphasizes on therapeutic aspect of yoga, so that students who are suffering from the disease can join them for their own benefits and also for the help of others.
200-HOUR PROGRAM CURRICULUM
Kashish Yoga has redefined a curriculum as per the international standards of Yoga Alliance USA coupled with their own expertise in the field of yoga. The prime objective is to prepare the future teachers physically and spiritually ready to practice and teach by themselves. Kashish Yoga will lay down the foundations to become a successful and well-rounded yoga teacher.
The main areas that you cover in the program will be will be classified in five modules: Yoga teaching techniques, teaching methodology and yogic lifestyle, philosophy, anatomy and physiology, and practice.
ASHTANGA VINYASA YOGA
- Practice the primary series of Ashtanga vinyasa by K. Pattabhi Jois
- Lead class and self-practice (Mysore style)
- Learn how to adjust the students
- Learn how to modify the difficult poses
- Create your own vinyasa sequence
- Key points: Ujjajji breath, dristhi, and bhandas
TRADITIONAL HATHA YOGA
- Learn asanas in a traditional Indian way
- Sivananda sequence: 12 basic asanas
- Learn the different aspects of Ashtanga yoga: pranayama, mudras, bandhas, and kriyas
- Study the Vedanta philosophy and the most important yogic text
- Yin yoga meridian opening practice
- Heal your body and calm your mind
- Introduction to Chinese medicine: meridians, organs, and fascia
- Yin-yang theory
AERIAL SWING YOGA
- Experience the anti-gravity!
- Get all the benefits of inversions poses
- Improve your flexibility, strength, core, and coordination
- Learn how to design sequences for therapeutic treatment
- Go beyond your limitations and fly!
- Nidra yoga
- Kundalini meditation-theory of chakras
- Pranic meditation
- Trataka (candlelight meditation)
- Cyclic meditation (stress management)
- Dynamic meditation or Osho meditation
- Performing bhajan-kirtan with live music
- Havan (fire ceremony for invocating energy)
- Ajapa-japa (repetition of mantra)
ACRO YOGA WORKSHOP
- Learn how to trust
- Partner yoga practice
- Introduction to the basics of acro yoga: base, flyer, and spotter
- Learn the basics of Ayurveda: principals and theory
- Body constitutions: three doshas
- Relation between Ayurveda and yoga
- Five elements
- Diet and nutrition according to Ayurveda
- 06:30 - 08:30 Asana class: Vinyasa, Hatha, pranayama, meditation, or kriyas
- 08:30 - 09:30 Breakfast
- 10:00 - 11:20 Philosophy and teaching methodology class
- 11:30 - 01:30 Asana clinic, adjustment, or practicum
- 13:30 - 15:30 Lunch and beach time
- 15:30 - 16:20 Anatomy or physiology class
- 16:30 - 18:00 Asana class: Asthanga, Aerial, or Yin yoga
- 18:30 - 19:30 Meditation, kirtan, Ayurveda, and group discussion
- 19:30 - 20:00 Dinner
- 20:00 - 21:00 Study time
There will be one dolphin trip or eagle feeding trip included.
Kashish Yoga has chosen the food as per the requirements of the yoga practitioners. Keeping in mind the nutritional values and following the guidelines of ayurvedic science, Kashish Yoga has prepared a wide spread of vegetarian sattvik food which satisfied not only the taste of tongue but also the soul and mind. They also try their best to cater to vegan and gluten requirements.
- Fruit salad
- Yogurt, milk, or soya milk
- Dry fruits
- Banana, carrot, and fruit bread
- Puff rice
- Idli or dosha with coconut chutney
- Chai, herbal tea, green tea, or coffee
- Green salad
- Chickpeas salad
- Russian salad
- Spanish "ensaladilla rusa"
- Rice, jeera rice, mix vegetarian rice, or fried rice
- Mix vegetable millet
- Chapati, roti, or puri
- Different variety of vegetable cooked in Indian and continental way
- Pulses (dal)
- Churney (tomato, mango, and much more)
- Lemon coriander soup
- Tomato soup (Spanish gazpacho)
- Corn soup
- Green salad
- Vegetable sandwich
- Tofu sandwich
- Vegetable pakora, samosa, or cutlet
- Mator tofu with green peas and vegetables
- Idli or dosha with coconut chutney
- Soya chunks
- Pasta with vegetable
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S) ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR:
Things to do
- Sunbathe on Patnem or Palolem Beach
- Shop at the Patnem or Chaudi market
What Is Included
- 23 nights accommodation
- 24 hours herbal tea, green tea, coffee, and drinking water
- 24 hours Wi-Fi
- 200 hours of yoga teacher training
- Access to the library
- Course manual and stationery
- Dolphin trip
- Gift set
- Kriya set
- Bicycles for use
- Group Indian cooking class
- Indian Mehendi (tattoo session)
- Group Indian saree drape session
- Shuttle pick-up from Goa International Airport (GOI)
- Vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
What Is Not Included
- Laundry expenses
- Personal expenses
- Sunday meals
How To Get There
ARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
Please book your flight to arrive at Goa International Airport (GOI). Transfer from the airport is included. Kashish Yoga will pick you up from the airport.
ARRIVAL BY BUS
Buses from Mumbai is available for Margoa.
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN
You can also reach Patnem by train. The nearest station is in Canacona, although main train services stop at Margao station, which is approximately one hour away. Margao station is 40 minutes away and costs 600 to 700 INR by taxi. From Canacona, it will cost you around 50 to 100 INR in an auto rickshaw.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.