We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this retreat.
Yoga Retreat Goa
You can 'retreat' at this place but still 'escape by foot'. The surrounding area is breathtaking and easily accessible for short trips and excursions. Lotus Oasis offers rejuvenating yoga and meditation holiday packages at their village yoga resort in Patnem beach, South Goa. The yoga retreat center operates seasonally and provides both a natural and tranquil environment to further ones journey toward self.
- A trip to Murdeshwar temple
- Airport transfers and pick ups
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions
- A day trip to flea market and secluded beach with dolphin sightseeing
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- Daily healty organic vegetarian meals
- 9 nights of accommodation
StylesHatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Ashtanga
LanguagesSpoken languages: English
Built on fine, white sand between the relics of a sacred Hindu site and the ocean, Lotus Oasis Beach Huts Resort is the perfect place for relaxing and watching the waves, where there you will be staying 10 days for the retreat. There is always a gentle breeze and the ocean is warm but refreshing - ideal for regular dips.
At Lotus Oasis Beach Huts Resort you will find a 24-hour front desk, a vegan / organic / healthy / food kitchen, a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include entertainment staff, a nightclub and a shared lounge. The property offers free parking. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this resort. The accommodation will provide you with a patio and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras include a desk, an outdoor seating area and bed linen.
- Single occupancy
- Twin occupancy
Lotus Oasis Beach Huts Village Resort Yoga Retreat India Program
Lotus Oasis hosts a unique concept of yoga holiday that provides a spectrum of options suitable for varying preferences and personalities. The yoga practitioner can experience a completely isolated and peaceful vacation or a livelier holiday filled with beach trips, water sports and cultural activities. Whatever your preference, the yoga retreat offers you the flexibility to spend as much time with other guests and teachers or the freedom to experience and explore the area on your own.
Yoga is one of the only approaches to health that assists in keeping your body healthy, strong and flexible, while simultaneously providing mental clarity and emotional wellbeing. Available to any level of experience, there will be a combination of ancient tradition with innovation. Encouraging and forward-looking, Lotus Oasis offers a wide variety of classes, which you're sure to find one to suit your needs. If you come, breathe and try your best, youll notice immediate benefits.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPECT IN THIS RETREAT
- A specially constructed yoga deck, with at least one electricity outlet and shade for your priority usage throughout the stay, suitable to hold 20 people
- A trip to Murdeshwar Temple (the biggest statue of Shiva)
- A day trip to Wednesday flea market (oldest flea market) at Anjuna beach
- A day trip to a secluded beach, which has no road access and can be reached only by a boat and with amazing dolphin sightseeing on the way
- Escape to an amazing spice farm (organic farm)
- Cooking class session to learn Indian dishes and to learn about the world famous India spices
- Dance classes offered onsite - 3 times a week with additional charges
- Self-defense / boxing and boxercise sessions - 3 times a week with additional charges
This retreat features a mixture of meditation, pranayama, Vinyasa flow, Ashtanga primary series, Hatha, Restorative, Yin and Kundalini yoga. The day begins at 07:00 with a 60-minute morning session of meditation and pranayama (breathing techniques), followed by a 90-minute fast-paced yoga asana class. The morning classes finish at approximately 10:00 and are followed by a healthy breakfast - all included in the package fee.
Evening classes will consist of a 90-minute yoga session starting at 16:00 and lasting until approximately 17:00. Students are therefore free to relax on the beach or explore the surrounding areas from 11:30 to 16:00 every day, allowing you to fully enjoy your holiday and soak up every moment of sun and serenity, moreover there are cooking classes offered (everyday), dance classes (thrice a week), self-defense and boxercise (thrice a week) to keep you busy if needed.
- 07:30 to 08:30 - Meditation and pranayama
- 08:30 to 10:00 - Asana class (Vinyasa flow or Ashtanga modified)
- 10:00 to 16:00 - Healthy breakfast, lunch and free time
- 16:00 to 17:30 - Asana class (Restorative, Yin or Vinyasa)
- 19:00 - Dinner
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S) ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR:
What Is Included
- 9 nights accommodation
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- A day trip to secluded beach with dolphin sightseeing
- All daily meals
- All yoga sessions
What Is Not Included
- Additional meals and activities
- Personal expenses
How To Get There
ARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
Please book your flight to arrive at Dabolim International Airport, Goa (GOI).
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.